Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Kindle vs Nook vs Apple iPad2

I am going to get an e-reader for our homeschool, but I am trying to decide which one to buy.
Kindle vs Nook. I have read so many pros and cons for each but I am still not sure which one to get. I wish I could afford all the books that I am going to be using, but because I need to save money, I think the e-reader is the way to go. And because they are so lightweight we can take it wherever we go. Or should I get an Apple iPad2? I can't make up my mind!

Do any of my readers have any opinions? What do you use? Why?


2 comments:

  1. Personally, I like the Nook Color. ;D It just seems better. Then again maybe the Kindle is better? Hmm. I don't have any opinions on the iPad, though.

    What ever you choose will be a good choice. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a hard one. The ipad was out of the running as a gift for our dd16-(because of price) but between the other two we decided on the kindle because it is not back-lit and easier on the eyes, like a regular book page. Good luck on your decision!

    ReplyDelete