Monday, June 13, 2011

My first blog hop

I am going to be doing my first blog hop today. I am so excited to try it out and read other homeschooler's blogs. I will keep you posted and see how it goes...

Hip Homeschool Hop Button Ok, so last night I got on to my first blog hop with Hip Homeschoolers Hop, and can I tell you, I found some really great stuff. Especially ideas for Father's day. Let me share a couple of these ideas:

Father's Day Notepads:  This fabulous idea comes from Growing Little Hearts. She took her daughters artwork and turned it into a little notepad that her dad could use at work. Very Clever!

Nature Study Bracelet: This idea I found on Scott School. What a creative way to turn nature study into artwork. I also thought it would be great to use as a bookmark as well.

Father's Day Interview Poster: Living Montessori Now has a lot of great Father's day ideas. I really liked this idea of a Father's day interview poster from Simply Montessori. It's a cute way to get little kids involved in a homemade present for their dad.

I do not consider myself to be a very creative artsy craftsy kind of gal, but these ideas have made me want to sit down with my boys and give it a try... Thanks for all the creativity!

15 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for stopping by, and the linky love!! :) Blog hops are so fun aren't they! So nice to meet you, I look forward to hopping with you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stopped by from one of the Wednesday blog hops. Glad I found your lovely blog! I'm following you now and hope you'll stop by my blog sometime too!

    Creating my way to Success
    www.jembellish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello...what cutie patooties!...following you back from Adventures at Greenacre : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found your blog through the HHH! I'm enjoying it so much too. What a great way to be blessed by other blogs. Nice to meet you. :) ~Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by http://mountaineercountrywv.blogspot.com . I'm your newest follower. Very cute family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. very nice babies. i like this blog.
    i like this article this is very interesting and nice.
    Happy new year 2016 thanks for nice sharing.

    ReplyDelete

  7. http://Jabongcashbackoffers.in


    Jabong is one of the top online fashion related website you can getjabong cashback Offersthat

    Jabong is one of the top online fashion related website you can getjabong cashbackthat

    Jabong is one of the top online fashion related website you can getjabong Dealsthat

    Jabong is one of the top online fashion related website you can getCredit card offers in jabongthat
    that
    Jabong is one of the top online fashion related website you can getjabong hdfc Cashbackthat

    Jabong is one of the top online fashion related website you can getjabong icici cashbackthat

    Jabong is one of the top online fashion related website you can getjabong sbi cashbackthat

    Jabong is one of the top online fashion related website you can getjabong axis cashbackthat

    Jabong is one of the top online fashion related website you can getjabong offersthat
    that
    Jabong is one of the top online fashion related website you can getJabong cashback couponsthat

    Jabong is one of the top online fashion related website you can getjabong offersthat

    Jabong is one of the top online fashion related website you can getjabong fashion couponsthat

    Jabong is one of the top online fashion related website you can getjabong cashback couponsthat

    Jabong is one of the top online fashion related website you can getjabong offers dealsthat

    Jabong is one of the top online fashion related website you can get jabong cashback Offers that

    ReplyDelete

  8. Amazon is one of the biggest world wide eCommerce Site so here you will getamazon India Offersso

    ReplyDelete

  9. Flipkart is one of the biggest world wide eCommerce Site so here you will get Flipkart HDFC Offerthere

    ReplyDelete
  10. makemytrip is one of the biggest world wide eCommerce Site so here you will get makemytrip hdfc cashback offers

    ReplyDelete
  11. Flipkart is one of the biggest world wide eCommerce Site so here you will getFlipkart cashback Couponsso

    ReplyDelete
  12. quotes for christmas merry christmas images animated christmas greetings new year greetings 2017 Couples are also wishing each other on Facebook on the day of the new year so share new year images with greetings, best new year images, free images happy new year, images on new year, new year free images, new year special images for you to enjoy on this special day.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jobs Chat is one of the biggest Indian Job Site so here you will getGovt jobs in andhrapradeshso

    ReplyDelete
  14. Here is the complete guide to set up your new gmail account
    gmail sign up

    ReplyDelete